Havoc–noun
1. great destruction or devastation; ruinous damage. –verb (used with object)
2. to work havoc upon; devastate. –verb (used without object)
3. to work havoc: The fire havocked throughout the house. —Idioms
4. cry havoc, to warn of danger or disaster.
5. play havoc with,
a. to create confusion or disorder in: The wind played havoc with the papers on the desk.
b. to destroy; ruin: The bad weather played havoc with our vacation plans.
Ok so we brought our new baby home last night, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that this is the tiredest I have ever been in my entire life! His name fits him to a T!
In no way is he "naughty" or a bad dog, but he has been here one day, not even 24 hours and he has honestly wreaked Havoc among our lives lol.
He is not quite 6 weeks old, therefore it is a little bit harder for him to adjust then it would be if he were 8 weeks old. Unfortunately his breeder had to leave the state and would not be back for a few months so it was either get him early or get him way too late!
I want to mention that he is absolutely adjusting well, Autumn loves him, and he most certainly loves her! so that is a wonderful thing that we were definitely concerned about. He is going potty outside already and lets us know when he has to go so that is wonderful!
The only downside as of now is that he is a boisterous little shit! he loves to hear himself talk and sang to us alllllll night last night!
He hates his crate which is understandable, and Autumn hates when I put him in it, she thinks its the cruelest thing ever, so she will lie right next to it so he doesn't get lonely!
last night he did not sleep for even 20 minutes, he was so loud that we had to move him into the other room, shut that door, shut our door, turn on our air conditioner, and radio! and we still had to sleep with pillows over our head!
But today he is doing wonderfully, he is sleeping in his crate right now! and I think I have finally figured out how to stop the yelping! well, I am sure this is way too detailed and no one cares but I feel like it is the same feeling of sleep deprivation as having an infant, except I cannot put an infant in a cage and just let it cry! and I imagine that clapping loudly when the infant starts screaming will not quiet it as it does havoc lol!
Thank god I remembered my sister telling me to put a warm bottle of water in the crate with him!!! it seems to be the best invention or idea I have ever heard of in my entire life!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment