Lets see, there arent many new events to report on from the past week. Havoc is now quite settled in, this is his house now thats for sure. I would put pictures up however, neither dog will sit still long enough to snap a good one lol. Autumn just loves him, if he wines for a second while in his crate she is right there trying to get him out! They never seem to stop when they are both out running around. They both have way too much energy lol. It seems that they just continue to fire eachother up. I havent seen them take a nap together since the first day we brought him home over a week ago! James and I are now going on our 3rd week of school, and so far it is just wonderful! we have a class together which seems like the perfect class for us as a married couple to take. So far we are ahead in our home work for all of our classes, so with fingers crossed we will both make deans list again this term.
other than that there really isnt much else going on with us. We have been trying to fill our days with taking the kids out to play before it gets too cold for just a quick pee break.. well, thats about it for me, its late and I have to get up early again.. we are trying to be up by 7 every morning but since its saturday I may sleep in just a smidgen! I hope every one has had a wonderful week and has a wonderful next week!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment