So today is the day that I start a new blog! lol. In the past I had a blog, one of those whiney emo blogs, I am sure you have seen then... Screw the whole world.... The whole world is out to get me.. that was my blog, I had actually forgotten about it for the last few years, and I read through it the other day... I was shocked at my outlook on life back then. I was very ambitious, I thought if given the chance I could change the world. However, I was also very, very negative! No one can save the world with a frown!
Well I guess my point is now that I am a few years older, not so much wiser but maybe a liitle, married, and actually happy with the majority of my life, I may actually have fun things to write about!
I guess the first thing I would like to mention is my husband.. James is a wonderful man with a great outlook on life.. He is definately a different kind of man, but one of the things that I love the most is that he encourages my free spirit! Something that many people tried to stifle (hense the emo blogs!)
I will not even pretend that we aren't very different people, I noticed that as the years roll by we have less and less in common.. We will be married for 2 years tomorrow and together for a total of 3.5 years. and by next year we will probably have seperate wings of a house haha... no its not that bad, its just hard because the things that we do like to do together are so situational. Our favorite thing to do is take Autumn (our dog) to the park. but as I said above that can be quite situational.. We have to try and go when there aren't a lot of people, espescially kids. Its not what you think... She LOVES kids... thats the problem, if she see's a kid she's off! and unfortunately she will not come back untill she licks about every inch of the poor child.
Many of my posts will be about my dog, or my cats because we dont have actual human children my pets slip into those family spots..
James and I are both full time college students. I am a Marketing and Graphic Communication Major, and James is a Computer Science Major. Well, this post is probably way too long. I like to babble.. Have a great day!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment