So, its really funny to me the comedy that children bring to daily lives. Every day I tune in to see if my sister has any new posts because her blog is the funniest thing that I have ever read in my entire life! I firmly believe that her life should be turned into a sitcom!
I have come to the conclusion that I have the most BORING life ever made lol. My daily entertainment consists of watching my dog carry the cats around the house in her mouth. Or the cats attacking various places in the house where light glimmers... usually on the dog. Which could explain why she carries them around in her mouth.
Yes, this pathetic existence is my life.
My sisters life has the Comedy of a show like George Lopez or Scrubs (I know Scrubs is not a show about a "family" but its freakin hilarious) whereas my life is more like Seinfeld (Not so funny... actually this show puts me to sleep) or making someone watch the same episode of Full House, 100 times... After the 1st time I would probably want to hang myself.
In retrospect, I love my sister, and her entire family. I love that they can brighten my day even if I don't talk to her in weeks. Someday I hope that I can have a life as hilarious as hers is!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment