Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Starting school next week and other things...

Well, I start back up in school next week. I am as always really excited. I am only going part time this quarter because I have to work as well. Unfortunately My experience with Baker is not like most college experiences. I cannot live on campus, in fact its about an hour drive. There is no meal plan, so once I am there I still have to pay 400 for a burger that doesn't even taste good lol. It wouldn't be so bad except gas prices are still through the roof, and my car is breaking more and more every day. This week the brakes went out... Yeah that was not fun.
Soo in my quest to find a job I have not found much of anything which is frustrating. Well yesterday I had an interview, the problem is that this seems to be one of those sports bars that completely demean woman.. yeah the tiny booty shorts and tank top... I don't know I told them that I would get back to them by the end of the week but to be honest if nothing else comes along this week I will have to take it... Yuck!

No comments: