The only downfall to her is that she hogs the bed, and at 33lbs, she thinks she is a lapdog, so she is constantly sitting on me to cuddle... But I really do love that!
This is a Picture of her at the park!

As much as we love Autumn, I am getting baby fevor again, and the best way James and I have found to handle this is to add a baby to the mix! So, in two weeks, we are going to be able to bring our new baby home! I am so excited that I have already set up his new space!
This is Havoc! He is only 3 weeks old in this picture, I will add more as he gets older but this is the face that melted my heart!
we also rescue stray and abused cats/ kittens and try to find them the best home possible, we have been doing this for a few years now. but the more time I spend with Autumn, the more of a dog person I become! lol so I probably wont write much about the cats.


1 comment:
If you like reading, can I suggest a title to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" is an action adventure fantasy, which might appeal to you if you feel strongly about the plight of unwanted or abandoned children. For a free preview, there are sample chapters on www.threeswans.com.au I would be delighted if you read and enjoy it. Best wishes, whatever happens.
Post a Comment